1. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
2. A crocodile can’t stick its tongue out.
3. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
4. In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.
5. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
6. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
7. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
8. Horses can’t vomit.
9. Sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
10. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die. If you keep your eyes open by force, they can pop out.